The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Deranged pursuit bugged

2»

Comments

• lol what an f’ing dumb achievement on an already weak killer.
  • Supernaut
    Supernaut Member Posts: 1,532

@MrEqunimity said:
    @Patricia, sorry everything in my mind regarding this trophy is just split to pieces. So, after having activated The Legion's power, I can just hit the same survivor multiple times until he's downed and just ignoring everyone else?

No,
    you have to activate your power, hit one player and then down the other while still in Killer instinct mode.
    For example:
    Hit Meg multiple times, until she is about to go down.
    Hit Dwight to start Killer instinct
    Get final hit on Meg...

Rather situational, but not impossible.

• Coder
    Coder Member Posts: 747
    edited December 2018

Here are the devs explaining how to achieve Deranged Persuit (at 27:50).
    https://youtu.be/D4-E4R0oHBY?t=1672

• Lavernne
    Lavernne Member Posts: 98

@anarchy753 said:
    I've spent basically 2 full days on it and got it. It is COMPLETELY counter-intuitive to how killer instincts works. It not only doesn't reveal already bleeding enemies, it hides their scratch marks to make re-finding them insanely hard. To get ANY of the scores for it, I've had to chase people for upwards of 3 minutes keeping them from bleeding out until they get near an ally, which doesn't happen because deep wounds SHOWS them allies to avoid them. 90% of the time they find a patch of ground and just start running in circles or mend in front of you because they don't know what's going on. I've gone game after game after game with no hooks because to do this completely unnatural playstyle means NOBODY goes down all game. You literally need to chase someone until an ally gets curious as to what the hell you're doing and comes to investigate.

This is a miserable achievement and people shouldn't have to suffer through attempting this. It needs to be changed before it's been left in too long to fix.

Edit: It also needs to be said, because of what was said in the devstream "It becomes an issue to change it once it's already out because some people have already progressed or achieved it." As someone who HAS done it, the attitude that it can't be changed because I suffered through it is moronic, it's utterly against playing the game well and encouraging people to try to do this is actively bad for anyone stuck in their games. Better we show just how bad it is and improve it for future achievement hunters, than force those future players through an unenjoyable, unrealistic grind.

I'm at this point now. Last achivement and its so disappointing.
    Either you play hundreds of games and have luck to maybe get one (almost only possible with Franky's Mixtape) or you play games that do not make fun for everyone.
    I hope for a rework. :(