Sprint Burst

Options

Sprint Burst would be balanced if it could not "recharged" while running, but instead if u run you cannot get out of the exhaustion. only crouching and slow walking would "recharge" the SB. And also the exhaustion should take 60s with T3 not 40s. 40s is not enough. This would really help the balance of this annoying perk whit absolutely 0 counter play for the killers.

Comments

• SadonicShadow
    SadonicShadow Member Posts: 1,146
    edited June 2018
    Options

The only changes i would make to sprint burst is make it so that it cant proc during a chase and give it a gradual build up in speed rather than flying off like a rocket ship.

Post edited by SadonicShadow on
  • MaxiferPriest
    MaxiferPriest Member Posts: 189
    Options

See if u read closely what i wrote, you'd see the solution for SB not activating mid chase, and maybe they really should do build up speed not just Usain Bolt away XDD

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095
    Options

How to fix sprint burst :
    Give it a condition, like other sprint perks. (Aka having to run for X amount of time for it to trigger, for example)
    Fix the fact that it turns some hits into misses even if you aim right as killer.
    Eventually consider more afterwards since it would still be a top choice and too versatile overall.

• MaxiferPriest
    Options

@Runiver said:
    Give it a condition, like other sprint perks. (Aka having to run for X amount of time for it to trigger, for example)
    Fix the fact that it turns some hits into misses even if you aim right as killer.
    Eventually consider more afterwards since it would still be a top choice and too versatile overall.

But survivors can easily loop u for 10 mins so SB working when u run x amount of time would be even worse. it would be u finally catching up on him and he just SB's away and here u go for another 5min of loops.
    and ofc in that time they all leave too cuz gens are done in 3 - 5mins every ######### game. But gen rushing is not a problem right devs?

• Runiver
    edited June 2018
    Options

@MaxiferPriest said:

@Runiver said:

But survivors can easily loop u for 10 mins so SB working when u run x amount of time would be even worse. it would be u finally catching up on him and he just SB's away and here u go for another 5min of loops.
    and ofc in that time they all leave too cuz gens are done in 3 - 5mins every [BAD WORD] game. But gen rushing is not a problem right devs?

Easily loop for 10mins ? Not really.
    Since the new pallets, you can hardly loop more than once.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2gCwMQWlvw
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-o6os6APIiY&feature=youtu.be

EDIT : I also didn't mean to remove the exhaustion.

• MaxiferPriest
    Options

yea u are playing hillbilly the 2nd best killer in the game. OFC it's easier to play nurse or billy or even huntress and maybe clown. but with others like hag, wraith, Freddy... you can loop for days! even now killers are chasing me for a duration of 4 done gens before hitting me or leaving me alone! SB should not "recover" while u are running and that should be a fact. Why would you get random SB in the 10th second of the chase?

• Runiver
    Options

@MaxiferPriest said:
    yea u are playing hillbilly the 2nd best killer in the game. OFC it's easier to play nurse or billy or even huntress and maybe clown. but with others like hag, wraith, Freddy... you can loop for days! even now killers are chasing me for a duration of 4 done gens before hitting me or leaving me alone! SB should not "recover" while u are running and that should be a fact. Why would you get random SB in the 10th second of the chase?

Billy is as loopable as Wraith and Freddy.
    Hag isn't loopable, so it's a pretty bad example.
    I also play Hag at rank 1.

• MaxiferPriest
    Options

Good survivors will just pop all your traps when u are carrying a survivor so u need to reapply all the traps again which takes too long and looping has begun...

• bevdog67
    bevdog67 Member Posts: 57
    Options

I would change sprint burst by making it so it doesn't recharge unless you are crouched and not doing an action. This would make it so it wouldn't proc during chases, and slow the games down a bit.

• Larcz
    Larcz Member Posts: 531
    Options

SB is op as fk most of the killers can't do ######### with this crap.

• xxaggieboyxx
    xxaggieboyxx Member Posts: 498
    Options

here is an idea remove sprint burst