Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Instant chain break on vaulting Feng (Deathslinger)

ryokoryu
ryokoryu Member Posts: 193

Was chasing a Feng on the Ski Lodge map. She was the first survivor I found and I M1 her at which point she drops a pallet, vaults it for her lithe and runs to a window. I spear her just before she vaults it on my screen but she clips through the window and the chain breaks before I ever started the reeling. This then happened again later in the match when she tried to vault a pallet and I shot her from the side of the loop mid-vault. Chain breaks immediately. Won the game but it was the same Feng both times (we had 2, 1 in green and 1 in pink) it was the one in green and I am visually impaired so the name is too small for me to read. Fortunately they brought different items and the pink one brought a flashlight with a yellow and green battery addon. the one that brought the toolbox named ttv gambiii was the one who it broke on. I don't think it was an intentional cheat but just a bug.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated