New perk changes are awful for Solo survivors

Options
smartemarte
smartemarte Member Posts: 254
edited September 2022 in Feedback and Suggestions

i've played solo survivors from the start, i've come back from a break because I was sick of being matched with bad players.

not only do I have to contend with bad players now that make even average killers look amazing but now I have to contend with dead hard being worse, longer gen times etc ?

I've got a feeling it's going to be a quick uninstall again

Comments

• Laluzi
    Laluzi Member Posts: 5,667
    edited September 2022
    Options

I'm not contending that solo queue isn't in a good place right now and information buffs can't come soon enough, but the perk changes... the point was to shake up the meta. They wanted you to stop using the old DH/IW/DS/BT wombo combo, just like they wanted killers to stop running BBQ/Ruin/Tinkerer/Pop. And Dead Hard was blatantly overpowered.

The only changes that they really need to revert are DS and Calm Spirit/Pharmacy. Also, BT got supercharged along with old BT essentially becoming basekit, which is pretty great. Check out Off the Record if you need a new anti-tunnel perk in the wake of DS.

• dictep
    dictep Member Posts: 1,333
    Options

sorry, devs don’t care about survs

• smartemarte
    smartemarte Member Posts: 254
    Options

I'm sure this was all needed for SWF but for solo survivor it's even more toxic than normal.