Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Fixed - Freddy glitch turns the sky box blinding white.

Dell5769
Dell5769 Member Posts: 8
edited September 2022 in Bug Reporting

This glitch is just what it looks like in the picture, it was like this any time you woke up by whatever means, such as failed skill checks, being hooked, and using clocks. It happened to everyone in the lobby, I assume it happened to David as he randomly dced a few seconds after waking up. It was cross-platform as the other Feng is a switch player and also reported the same bug. I apologize for these not being my screenshots as I was unable to get any myself however I did experience the same thing as Carlos.

Edit: This bug has now been reported as fixed (6.2.2 Bugfix patch released 9/13)

Post edited by Dell5769 on
11 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• ISmartOneI
    ISmartOneI Member Posts: 6

this just happened to me on this map as well. idk if it Is just this map that has the effect but no one in my three man swf could see after we woke up.

• BiCryBby
    BiCryBby Member Posts: 1

It's happened twice to me on this map, I think it might just be this map tho :/