We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

So buying 1/4 of the Legion is more expensive than the entire DLC...

Chi
Chi Member Posts: 781

Wow. Someone told me, but I really didn't think they were gonna greed like this. I would be understanding if the skins cost like 3 euros, but the cheapest Susie skin is about 9 euros, and Joe only has one skin of about 10 euros. In total 19 euros, to get these two.
I honestly think that is stupid, seriously disappointed in this aspect of the Legion.

Comments

• Avariku
    Avariku Member Posts: 608
    20-30$ for DLC and the additional characters, unless there's a workaround I don't know of. 

granted it would only be 20 for me since all I wanted was Susie, but still... that's easily the price of a full game on steam...
  • The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    The dlc outfits look a billion times better too than what we got. Same as always though I guess.
  • Dragonredking
    Dragonredking Member Posts: 874

Well atleast they had the "decency" of letting us farm them with shards

• Mr_Myers
    Mr_Myers Member Posts: 422

So they hype of 4 people and 2 of them are paid with or a ######### ton of shards
    This killer just keeps getting worse

• xllANDRESllx
    xllANDRESllx Member Posts: 20

Is funny that the devs call the killer the legion but we only got two people and they are so similar and we have to buy the rest of the crew , just wow

• Zavri
    Zavri Member Posts: 261

The legion of bad game design imo

• Stompa
    Stompa Member Posts: 154

dont buy it in the first place until balance has come to the game? totems are still next to gens and survivor perks are tailor made to counter killers or simply nullify their playstyle. why bother?

got myself darkest dungeon and having a blast

• xllANDRESllx
    xllANDRESllx Member Posts: 20

@BeanieEnthusiast said:
    Honestly what did you expect from these devs?

True

• FayeZahara
    FayeZahara Member Posts: 965
    Kinda sad susie doesn't come with cause when saw teaser she was the one of 4 names was excited to be.
  • Wolf74
    Wolf74 Member Posts: 2,959

Can please someone post some pictures about what we are talking here?

• xmenfanatic
    xmenfanatic Member Posts: 816

It’s truly ridiculous that the four of them in their basic outfits are not available in the dlc without extra purchases. They were advertised as a group of four, and it feels cheap to insist on that. The killer might as well have been advertised as a couple and the two alternative skins are the same people with different styled outfits.

It’s one of like three things behavior has done that’s actually disappointed me.

• borna_lk
    borna_lk Member Posts: 124
    It’s a business, you can’t expect much from them in terms of extra content. They made them available for iridescent shards tho, so farm them up and you’ll be able to buy them for free. But I’m in agreement, it sucks, however I’m understanding of what the devs goal is and that’s to generate as much profit as possible. 
  • MojoTheFabulous
    MojoTheFabulous Member Posts: 2,015

Welcome to the cosmetic store.

Btw have you guys seen the new hair for Adam? It's literally his default hair but slightly bigger for 400AC.

• Chi
    Chi Member Posts: 781

@Wolf74 said:

The only way to get Susie and Joe is by buying them in the cosmetic store.

• Wolf74

@Chi said:

@Wolf74 said:

So they are not included?
    I thought the shard version of Legion would be the cheap one and for real money you get all 4.^^
    (At least with a plain outfit.)
    Dumb me. XD

• The_Crusader
    Yeah this is pretty disgusting.

They advertised Legion as a group of four. Fair enough they're only skins but after advertising Legion as four they should have given you four.
  • Wolf74

@The_Crusader said:

They advertised Legion as a group of four. Fair enough they're only skins but after advertising Legion as four they should have given you four.

I really thought that in the shop are just their premium outfits and they had plain outfits for all 4 ingame.

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

You've been hit by, you've been struck by, some corporate greed.

Vote with your wallet. Ask for refunds for your Legion DLC.

• The_Crusader
    Wolf74 said:

@The_Crusader said:

I really thought that in the shop are just their premium outfits and they had plain outfits for all 4 ingame.

So did I.

The dlc specifies 4 people, yet you're literally only paying for half off the group.

There really should be a disclaimer like "*Some content sold seperately".
  • Wolf74

@The_Crusader said:
    Wolf74 said:

@The_Crusader said:

So did I.

The dlc specifies 4 people, yet you're literally only paying for half off the group.

There really should be a disclaimer like "*Some content sold seperately".

That's why I won't pay real money for it.
    I will buy it for shards, because I have 'em anyways.
    I would love to support the game if the Devs would do a decent job.

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

I'm not sure why people are surprised there have been countless posts saying this would end up being the case prior to this chapters release.

I'm all for supporting the company if I feel like they are doing a good job but I'm starting to notice a huge increase to the amount of cosmetic greed seeping in. If BHVR becomes too money hungry with these skins I'll personally be stepping away. I already am not a huge fan of what happens to nearly every game that implements micro transactions.

• FayeZahara
    FayeZahara Member Posts: 965
    edited December 2018
    Chi said:

@Wolf74 said:

Susie isn't even in brown.... this is so disappointing don't even want to cosplay her....
    Susie was gonna be my girl TnT 
    NEXT TIME DBD SHOW US TWO REFLECTIONS AND TWO NAMES SO WE AREN'T EXCITED FOR 4 VERSIONS CAN'T HAVE.
    I think my caps is currently booming throughout there work. Thats how it works correct xD

Edit: if joe was auric cell only i think i would have to fill a suitcase with money and beat the devs with it xD Cause that would of been nasty icing on the ######### up cake. But at least with 200+ hours of gameplay can buy joe and with 200 hours of gameplay can get susie.
  • bendermac
    bendermac Member Posts: 772

tbh all cosmetics are over priced in this game. I don't mind $1 or maybe $2 for a cool outfit. But asking for $10 is just BS. Capcom did the same with Street Fighter V and I didn't bother with a single outfit.

• Dragonredking
    Dragonredking Member Posts: 874

@bendermac said:
    tbh all cosmetics are over priced in this game. I don't mind $1 or maybe $2 for a cool outfit. But asking for $10 is just BS. Capcom did the same with Street Fighter V and I didn't bother with a single outfit.

Well atleast they didn't go the Riot way and added lootboxes exclusive skin wich you need to buy around 325$ of lootboxes to get one single skin kek