The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Reassurance should be buffed to work from outside of the basement

FacecampingTunneler
FacecampingTunneler Member Posts: 14
edited September 2022 in Feedback and Suggestions

Reassurance is a perk that is made to make camping much less efficient but the basement can still be easily camped without having to worry about reassurance, I don't know/think the range should be buffed generally but its annoying that the basement can still be camped since I would say its generally agreed that camping is the most boring thing in the game.

Comments

• Bot_Salvo88
    Bot_Salvo88 Member Posts: 1,230
    edited September 2022

An easy solution to camping is to not get caught 🤯

Jokes aside, I agree. Reassurance needs at least 10 meters range BUT it shouldn't activate if the killer is chasing a survivor near the hook. At that point is the survivor's fault for chasing around the hook.

• MikaelaWantsYourBoon
    MikaelaWantsYourBoon Member Posts: 6,564

I agree with that. Reassurance needs 2 changes for make it good perk:

1. Make distance 10m.
    2. Make it work for each hook state instead of per hook instance.
  • Lynxx
    Lynxx Member Posts: 510

That wouldn't work out either. It's rare when a killer just stands there face camping, now they do aggressive proxy camping, dancing around the hook, but always being just within reach if a save is attempted. That puts people into chases almost immediately and Reassurance wouldn't work at all. And it's not really a chase if the killer is just chasing people away from the hook - which this is the case that Reassurance really needs to work in.

• Rudjohns
    Rudjohns Member Posts: 1,963

LOL?? Of course not, it defeats the purpose of the perk

• FeryGEN
    FeryGEN Member Posts: 628

Since the perk itself was nerfed before the release, it would be nice if it gave the activator a buff to the speed of healing or repairing