The Shape Daily Ritual - Evil Within Not Counting

Options

I'm on PC - Steam and the daily ritual for The Shape where you need to level up Evil Within 4 times is not counting the leveling. I'm at 0/4 after leveling it 4 times in 2 different trials.

15 votes

Acknowledged · Last Updated

Comments

• elyampedup88
    elyampedup88 Member Posts: 19
    Options

This happened to me last week and last night !

• rabdovirus
    rabdovirus Member Posts: 1
    Options

Same problem on switch - tried on 4 different trials with the shape - no progress so had to delete it

• Frys_Dog
    Frys_Dog Member Posts: 88
    Options

I just had the same bug, pc-steam.

• whereismykebab
    whereismykebab Member Posts: 228
    Options

Tried it twice on steam as well and tiered up several times with none of them counting towards the daily

• MeanieDeeny
    MeanieDeeny Member Posts: 531
    Options

Having the same problem, glad to know it’s not just me..the first time I was like hmm..maybe I didn’t do it properly. Second time 100% sure I completed it, with no change..still 0/4. This happened last time I had this challenge as well and ultimately deleted it.

• ryokoryu
    ryokoryu Member Posts: 193
    Options

Today happening to me right now.

• Callust
    Callust Member Posts: 3
    Options

Same issue still here, completed a game as Shape a few minutes ago and it shows no progress on the daily ritual despite tiering up 4 or 5 times, also on PC/Steam.

• WalterBlack
    WalterBlack Member Posts: 147
    Options

Happened just now.

• GhostMikazuki
    GhostMikazuki Member Posts: 1
    Options

Ive had it for 5 matches now and havent gotten 1 single Evil Within Tier up to count towards it so I'm still 0/4

• That_One_Friend
    That_One_Friend Member Posts: 273
    Options

Had this happen a few days ago, I leveled up like 5 times. Didnt count any of them. On steam