If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

The Shape Daily Ritual - Evil Within Not Counting

Options

I'm on PC - Steam and the daily ritual for The Shape where you need to level up Evil Within 4 times is not counting the leveling. I'm at 0/4 after leveling it 4 times in 2 different trials.

15 votes

Acknowledged · Last Updated

Comments

• elyampedup88
    elyampedup88 Member Posts: 19
    Options

This happened to me last week and last night !

• rabdovirus
    rabdovirus Member Posts: 1
    Options

Same problem on switch - tried on 4 different trials with the shape - no progress so had to delete it

• Frys_Dog
    Frys_Dog Member Posts: 92
    Options

I just had the same bug, pc-steam.

• whereismykebab
    whereismykebab Member Posts: 228
    Options

Tried it twice on steam as well and tiered up several times with none of them counting towards the daily

• MeanieDeeny
    MeanieDeeny Member Posts: 533
    Options

Having the same problem, glad to know it’s not just me..the first time I was like hmm..maybe I didn’t do it properly. Second time 100% sure I completed it, with no change..still 0/4. This happened last time I had this challenge as well and ultimately deleted it.

• ryokoryu
    ryokoryu Member Posts: 193
    Options

Today happening to me right now.

• Callust
    Callust Member Posts: 3
    Options

Same issue still here, completed a game as Shape a few minutes ago and it shows no progress on the daily ritual despite tiering up 4 or 5 times, also on PC/Steam.

• WalterBlack
    WalterBlack Member Posts: 147
    Options

Happened just now.

• GhostMikazuki
    GhostMikazuki Member Posts: 1
    Options

Ive had it for 5 matches now and havent gotten 1 single Evil Within Tier up to count towards it so I'm still 0/4

• That_One_Friend
    That_One_Friend Member Posts: 273
    Options

Had this happen a few days ago, I leveled up like 5 times. Didnt count any of them. On steam