Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

PS4 Teachable Perks bugged or just wrong display

I had on both killer and survivor all of my teachables unlocked before project w however I didn’t have a single character on either side prestiged and now whenever I do prestige somebody even though all the perks were available to buy in the bloodweb I didn’t acquire them. So they were all unlocked but I didn’t but every single perk for everyone other than my mains. Now with the new prestige system when I do level someone up and get the prestige for a character my teachables are first shown as locked (although I have them in different characters bloodweb) and after the prestige, even if I had them at a higher tier when I prestige them they get reset back to level 1 since I never had anyone prestige. I was assuming that my tier 2s would go to 3s but instead they all went back to 1. I already went through the grind of unlocking all teachables on both sides but I also don’t wanna essentially do the grind over again for them because of the new prestige system. Hopefully this all makes sense but if not I’ll try to be more specific if anyone has any confusion.

the first picture is before the prestige and the second picture is immediately after. Going through the list of survivors Tapp isn’t the first one this has happened to

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated