Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

uh.

Kyootie
Kyootie Member Posts: 10

mom im scared.

8 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• n000b51
    n000b51 Member Posts: 675
    edited September 2022

Is a head's Hag skin ? Anyway, Jill had always these bad 3D- facial modelizations. I'm not surprised to see this is appearing in game again.

Thanks God, I never buy any for these licensed characters yet. It already takes years to have some decent haircuts for women during the runs (cf.: Kate Denson for example)...

• Mitsui
    Mitsui Member Posts: 77

I have seen several reports about this and that it also happens at the end of the game where the survivors are seen in the leaderboard, however, it has not happened to me, I wonder if it is because of the quality of the graphics (I play in ultra )

• Lynxx
    Lynxx Member Posts: 510

Usually happens right at the start of a trial, until I interact with something like a vault. Then it clears up.

Derp face on Rebecca.

Also running on Ultra settings.

• Lynxx
    Lynxx Member Posts: 510

This is a lousy title for a bug, btw.