Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

PC/Steam - Addons acquired in web not used by loadout

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Select a killer or survivor for whom a loadout includes at least one addon of which there are none remaining

Step 3 : Find & 'buy' the required addon(s) using the bloodweb

Step 4 : Play a trial with that character/loadout - the recently re-stocked addon(s) will not be used/available for the trial

• Character played - can't remember which it was when I played (it's not a huge issue now I know it happens I can work around it), but was reminded by it occurring during a Plague game on Slate's stream of 14/9/22 also - from 44:45. Unfortunately as such I do not have access to logs right now but believe the bug is easily replicable.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• stephenjwz
    stephenjwz Member Posts: 14

oh & meant to add- this is remedied by replacing and re-adding the previously unavailable addon(s).

I suspect going out to the main menu and back in might likewise refresh the game's data on available addons (haven't checked).

just would expect this refresh to happen before the trial starts so that one doesn't play without an addon.