Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

PC- keyboard stops working when playing wraith

Mcbuddy826
Mcbuddy826 Member Posts: 23
edited September 2022 in Bug Reporting

I play on pc and I have recently started playing wraith and at some point in every game I play as wraith my controls stop working and makes me move randomly in random directions I don't know if it's heavily delayed or what but it makes me get stuck it's fine on other games it's only dbd and it so far has only been on wraith and its mostly every game and it's very annoying cause it makes me lose chases and sometimes games it's not my keyboard I'm pretty sure since it works on other games and it only happens on wraith at the moment I played freddy today and it worked fine after that game played wraith and it bugged it happens at random points in the game please help i usually use hex blood favor hex undying and save the best for last and deadlock as my perks with speed and cloaking addons

0 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments