Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

PC- Utterly broken Bloodweb

Jotanl
Jotanl Member Posts: 12
edited September 2022 in Bug Reporting

I really do not know how this happend. I finished a game as nemesis for a ritual quest and then went to upgrade trapper. I think I went a few levels up with him before it happend but as I took the last perk at level 29 game crashed saying there was a bloodweb issue. I've expereinced this before so I thought nothing of it, simply reopened game and went back to the bloodweb. But despite everything I bought being reset the entity had eaten up a few perks, i thought "weird" and tried to buy the perks again. Then it crashed again. This kept going until my web looked like this:

This happens on every single other bloodweb on every character I've tried on, the ones below level 10 simply reset.

EDIT: After readying up for a game it seems to be fixed? I didn't get anything in the bloodweb aside from the last thing. Leaving post up in case someone else runs into this.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated