Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

PC/Steam - Exit Gates Making Opening Noises When Fully Open

I played as Deathslinger on the map Blood Lodge, and as I was chasing a survivor out the exit gates, the doors kept making the opening noises, with the squeaks and grinding gears and whatnot. I was able to reach the other gate before the remaining survivors left, and that gate was silent. I was able to ask one of the survivors in post-game chat if they had heard it as well, but they didn't.

Admittedly, I forgot to ask them which door they left through, so I'm not sure if this was a killer-sided audio bug or not. I did see similar reports on the forums from a few years back and both sides heard the bug, but I'm not sure if this is the same thing or something similar.

Steps to potentially reproduce

1. Boot Game
  2. Play as the Deathslinger on Blood Lodge in a public lobby
  3. Play until exit gates are powered
  4. Down survivor
  5. Survivor wiggles free
  6. Approach exit gate as it's being opened, but come within audio range after it's fully opened
  7. Notice that the door's opening sounds are still playing

Additional information:

• This is the first time I've had this happen
  • I was running Agitiation, Hex: Retribution, Hex: Blood Favor, and Dissolution
  • I completely forgot to take note of the survivors' perks, so I have absolutely no idea what they were running

I also recorded a video of the bug using my phone. However, since my AC is blasting right next to me, it kinda takes over the audio with the occasional squeak, so it didn't seem like a fair representation of the bug. I can upload it if requested.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated