Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

The zombies of nemesis need fixing

(platform, im playing on PS4, but this happening on PC as well i have seen youtubers and streamers have the same problem)

The zombies are still on bugging and stucking on random places random times, most of the time there are games where they are going to stuck twice or thrice and they force me to go there and kill them so they can unstuck with a great possibility to stuck again, there are times that they stuck on places or stop moving and i can't waste my time to go on 120 meteres away to kill them, also when they stuck some times they force to hit them 2 times with my fists to die, this is happening from were the nemesis was released and BHVR didn't fix this, and im telling them multiple times, if they keep ignoring me i will still on telling them as many times as i have to, cause this is somthing that needs fixing.

This occur at least once on every game and about 75% of the time more than once, and times were if it happen even once, it's just really bad and cause's me to lose.

5 votes

Pending · Last Updated