Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Several DLC missing after reinstall.

Kanzan
Kanzan Member Posts: 2

My SSD was running out of space so I had to reinstall Steam on a different one. I didn't reinstall DBD, as my games were installed in a different drive, I only reinstalled Steam, and set the game path to what it previously was.

And now I'm missing several DLCs, and the associated characters -9 in total- are greyed out. Some I had skins on, so they are shown in the store with the skins I had on them. Except Sadako, the Onryo, I had every killer. My only missing survivour, Ash, I had prestiged so at least the perks are still available...

Some of them I bought with Auric Cells, other were gifts given last year, so finding every receipt has been impossible. But I streamed last month, and you can clearly see my unlocked killers and survs, in the VODs. I add both pictures from then and now, hoping it might be enough.

Here's a link to my stream VOD, time 03:04:22, you can see my killers were unlocked; https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1563758449

Link to my steam profile https://steamcommunity.com/id/kanalice/

The two pictures grabbed from my stream, where you can see my unlocked killers.

A picture from my game now, with my suddenly now missing killers;

And a funny one, if I try to buy again any of my missing killers... They come with the skins attached!

I doubt the specs of my computer are gonna help in any shape or form, but here they are;

CPU Intel Core i7 @ 3.70GHz

RAM 16.0GB

Motherboard ROG STRIX Z370-G Gaming

GPU GeForce, GTX 1060 6GB

Thanks in advance for reading all this, and I'll be hoping it can be fixed...

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated