Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Queueing as Ash makes my lobby ping red

Nos37
Nos37 Member Posts: 4,142

I have no clue how this is happening. I wouldn't think it possible that the character you choose affects lobby ping, but, between yesterady and today...

• I queued as Ash and had a red ping indicator while in the lobby 9 or 10 times out of the ~15 times I queued as him.
  • Yet, when I queued as Meg I only had a red ping indicator in the lobby 3 or 4 times out of the ~30 times I queued.
  • I was mixing up who I queued as. It's not like all of the queues today were Ash and I happened to have bad ping today.

This is on Xbox. I'm using Ashley's bloody prestige cosmetics and the puppet hand cosmetic.

Maybe it's because, while I'm maining Meg, I switching to Ash to spend Bloodpoints and am usually busy in the Bloodweb at the time I get pulled into a lobby. But... the bad ping persists for the entire lobby countdown, even if I had closed the Bloodweb. 🤷‍♂️

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Wampirita
    Wampirita Member Posts: 809

I've read this thread earlier today and i was like "whatever", but i met multiple Ashes today, and it was weird that every, single. Ash had red ping. and it made me come back here to say that something might be up OOOR it's just a hilarious coincidence

• Nos37
    Nos37 Member Posts: 4,142

Thanks. That feels oddly validating. Such a strange thing...