Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Random Freezing (Fatal Error)

altruistic
altruistic Member Posts: 1,141

Hi.

Has anyone else been experiencing random freezing? I can never replicate it, but it seems to consistently be happening to me. I could be getting unhooked, sitting crouched, or on a gen. There is no consistent variable I can find yet, but this is something I have never experienced since I started playing the game in its beta of 2016. If I stay long enough, the Unreal Engine error pops. Thankfully I do not DC, so my timer right now is only 15 minutes but I am trying to play as many games as possible to put the timer back on cooldown.

My specs : Ryzen 9 5900x, GIGABYTE RTX 3070. 32gb DDR4-3600mhz. DBD is installed on a Samsung 2TB NVME m2 drive.

Thanks for any advice you may have :)

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated