Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

No Reachable Hooks In The Game

Technically not a bug, I think, but The Game spawned with no hooks in one entire section of the map, making it impossible to get hooks there. It was at the bottom of the pig slurry machine, and they burned the hook offering. When I say 'none reachable' I do not mean that I had to break doors or go past god pallets. I mean that from the point this survivor kept running to, I could not reach any hook. None were saboed, this is just how the map spawned. The circled hook is the closest based on the need to go up stairs. There is one hook to the right, but it is slightly further away than the distance to reach those stairs and go up.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated