Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Stuck on tree - Ormond (Nemesis)

Navas
Navas Member Posts: 26

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as Nemesis in Ormond

Step 3 : In-game, on a corner of the map there is a mini house, you will see on the clip that in this layout there is a mini loop with a pallet. There is a tree and a rock, if you hug the tree you will get stuck forever. Couldn't try picking someone up as solution cause they didn't understand that i was trying to tell them to let me pick them up (may be a weird solution, but not a useful one cause no one will let you down them for no reason).

1. Character played: Nemesis (pretty sure it's only with him, since he's bigger than usual).
  2. Perks played (i don't think it matters but I'll put it anyways): Eruption, Save the best for last, Discordance, Endurance.
  3. Map (important): Ormond.
  4. Frequency of the issue: happened once, but probably could happen everytime you hug that tree.
  5. Platform: PC (steam)

I had to post the link to the clip in the website, since downloading it makes it way bigger than 50MB.

https://medal.tv/games/dead-by-daylight/clips/CD1vyJJ3T6mNA/d1337QVmO5td?invite=cr-MSxSOU4sMjkxNTg0Niw

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated