Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Can some please help with error code 500!

It's like no one knows what to do about this error code, it's been 2 weeks since i last played because of this, I contacted support and no one has gotten back to me this is my second form complaining about this issue, like what's really going on, I made a reddit form, I made a support ticket like 10 times, are they working on this or do I have to just loose hope in playing the game again ever like c'mon now. It's literally been 2 years with this issue going around with no fix but then they want to focus on dlc instead of real issues with the game I really hope this changes because this is terrible, and I'm really annoyed that i can't play this game because no one has a fix, and then the next update still does not cover this error code like what's the point anymore. Dbd was fun while it lasted but I'm done at this point, Hope others dealing with this as well eventually get a fix if there's ever one. I literally did everything to try and fix it

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated