David's Donkey Jacket

any change to get it as dlc? i checked the price onebay and its really expensive at least for my currency.

Comments

• TheLegendDyl4n1
    TheLegendDyl4n1 Member Posts: 1,493

it was a event exclusive

• Dabrownman1812
    Dabrownman1812 Member Posts: 1,857

any change to get it as dlc? i checked the price onebay and its really expensive at least for my currency.

You cant get it at all from currency, event yo
  • Sel
    Sel Member Posts: 92

@Dabrownman1812 @TheLegendDyl4n1 I think he means a code for it.. The IRL event donkey jacket I'm 100% assuming. There will 99% not be any change to make it a DLC @elasticheart .. Not my place to tell you what to do but, be careful and try not to blow loads of money, there's a lot of scammers online.

• Mellow7
    Mellow7 Member Posts: 793
    Give us Donkey jacket DLC or RIOT.
  • TheLegendDyl4n1
    TheLegendDyl4n1 Member Posts: 1,493

no i worked hard to get the donkey jacket. you cant just want it and get a dlc for it you must work for it if it comes back.

• alivebydeadight
    alivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,559

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:
    no i worked hard to get the donkey jacket. you cant just want it and get a dlc for it you must work for it if it comes back.

not the event red donkey, the grey one

• ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771

I think they mean the grey jacket, which is an event item.

But i still think there should be some options for it, even if they are just recolored versions.