Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Can't play on xcloud error 8001 for LATAM user

littlemoy
littlemoy Member Posts: 3
edited October 2022 in Bug Reporting

I've been having issues whit the game on xcloud game for a week now, I've been logging in into dead by daylight but every time it shows a connection error code 8001, but it only appears when I try to play it on streaming mode on xcloud, either on the app (for the pc and mobile), the console and the web player site.

I've already report it to xbox, but there has been no fix to the issue

As soon as the game lunches into the logging in screen the error code 8001 apear but I know there's no issue whit my wifi connection because the rest of my brothers whom I live whit all can play perfectly in their consoles (xbox series s, switch and ps4), even mi profile logs in correctly when I play it con console, but no matter which device I try to run the game on xcloud it just won't let me sing in to the game due to error 8001

I've talk whit other guys of the hispanic community on FB and plenty of them present the same issue while trying to play the game on xcloud

hers a clip of the issue and the report to xbox https://aka.ms/AAi9ueo

Post edited by littlemoy on
6 votes

Acknowledged · Last Updated

Comments