Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Micheal Myers daily "Right of the dark within " wont count when done

Tiger7
Tiger7 Member Posts: 10

tried this daily for 4 days now different addons no addons it wont complete and its sad level up stalking 4xs to lv 3 ive done this in single games and continued multilple games neither count can you please fix this thanks pc version usa DBD

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Sharpefern
    Sharpefern Member Posts: 422

Can confirm. Evidence Below.

You can see before an after the match and names showing all 4 survivors matching. BP showing matching the after and the still from inside the match where I am in level 3 so you know I got at least two. I have the full match recorded showing my dailys both before and after but I figured this would suffice. If you need the full video evidence please let me know and I will provide the evidence however my gameplay is terrible so dont hold that against me.

• AbsolutGrndZer0
    AbsolutGrndZer0 Member Posts: 1,413

There is already an acknowledged post about this.