For all Solo players. Sole Survivor is underrated. Here's my Solo Q Build if you want some fun.

2»

Comments

• malloymk
    malloymk Member Posts: 1,553
    edited October 2022

Agreed. If you're looping a killer good enough and you have bad teammates it's not going to make a difference anyway. They're probably urban evading around the map anyway.

And if it's a smart killer he's going to peel off the loop anyway. Which again, if you're teammates suck, they're going to go down in seconds anyway.

I'm going to try this build later.

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 5,116

Nah, ######### it: randomize EVERY SINGLE GAME! Random perks, random offerings, random items and add-ons.

It's the way to ride a really wild Solo Q experience!

• SilentShepherd
    SilentShepherd Member Posts: 527

See, you know what Im talking about.

I just sat down to play a couple games after watching nfl sunday. I sometimes will run Bond to see where my team is. I should have recorded it, but I legit saw TWO of my teammates crouched next to each other, doing NOTHING but just hiding, while the Laurie ran killer pretty well, and I was doing a generator all alone. They literally sat there crouched for about 1 minute and 30 seconds+ doing nothing.

• legacycolt
    legacycolt Member Posts: 1,684

Please let’s not ignore the fact that solo Q can be an unfun experience. We need to know what our teammates are doing without having to equip perks. The amount of times multiple survivors are going for the save for example, it just makes it significantly harder to progress and escape.

• malloymk
    malloymk Member Posts: 1,553

I survived 4 of 7 games and the quick exit gate speed won at least 3 games for me.

Basically like OP said, play normal. It's a nice contingency plan for the games that go sideways, which is many games in solo queue.

Thanks, OP.

• scenekiller
    scenekiller Member Posts: 890

You don't know how badly I've wanted to find something to make solo queue less of a headache.

Thank you for this thread, OP. Trying this build tonight.