Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

PC (Epic Games) - Unable to rotate the camera around the killer

YuGiOhJCJ2
YuGiOhJCJ2 Member Posts: 63
edited October 2022 in Bug Reporting

Hello,

Here is my bug report on PC (Epic Games): Unable to rotate the camera around the killer.

description

Step 1 : Start the game.

Step 2 : Press a key to skip the intro.

Step 3 : Press a key to continue.

Step 4 : Press the "Play as killer" button.

Step 5 : Press the "Ready" button.

Step 6 : When a match is found, try to rotate the camera around the killer (using the controller, move the cursor to the killer with the left stick, hold the "A" button then use the left stick to rotate the camera).

Additional information

Character played: The Hag (but works with any Killer like The Huntress).

Perks played: Thanatophobia, Lightborn, Brutal Strength and Deerstalker.

Map: map not yet selected.

Frequency of the issue: always.

documents

Here is a screenshot showing the problem:

As you can see, I am supposed to be able to rotate the camera around the killer (or rotate the killer himself depending on your point of view)

REMARKS

Rotating the camera around the killer before pressing the "Ready" button or while the game is still searching for a match is working.

I guess it is a bug because rotating the camera around the survivor when a match is found is working and there is no reason to deny the camera rotation for the killer only.

Also, I remember that I was able to rotate the camera around the killer at any time but it was long time ago.

Post edited by YuGiOhJCJ2 on
1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• nova426
    nova426 Member Posts: 4

the killer rotate in pregame was actually a bug that just kind of became accepted as a feature after a while, so they could have patched it.