Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Continuous crashing, but with a twist

I've been playing this game constantly the past year and have had no technical problems up until this past week. In the middle of a match (sometimes even a couple minutes into a match) the game will randomly crash. However on the end game screen it will show that myself AND the killer have both disconnected. This is not true at all of course. My internet connection is fine, I've reset that multiple times. I uninstalled and re-installed the game and cleared the cache yet the issue keeps happening. This happens as both a survivor and a killer. I cant get through a single game anymore without this happening. As I write this message I am suffering from a 48hr matchmaking ban since the game is treating this as a DC. None of my other games are having connection or crashing issues, its just DBD all of a sudden. I'm not sure why it all of a sudden started doing this, but I cant figure out what to do at this point. I'm hoping someone can help here. BHVR support essentially told me it is only a connection problem and to look into my internet or just contact playstation support. However I cant help but feel like this is a bug.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated