Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Trappers traps trap while disarming

KayTeeBee
KayTeeBee Member Posts: 47

Platform: PC / Steam

Description: I just had the case where I was standing in front of one of Trappers traps, but not close enough to get trapped. It was placed directly in front of the exit gate switch on Ironworks of Misery. I got the message to press M1 to disarm, which I did. And while my Character was bending forward to disarm the trap, it trapped. That was a bit strange and I guess this is not how it is supposed to be?

Steps to reproduce: Place a trap (maybe in front of a wall or even directly in front an exit gate switch). Stand really close to the trap, but not close enough to be trapped. Perform disarm action.

This was the first time this problem occurred. I was not yet able to test it again.

Sadly, I did not record it.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated