Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

killer and survivor disconneting at same time

defaultuk
defaultuk Member Posts: 29

Had it a few times now, I dc with the killer and get a penalty (through no choice of my own), yet the killer is still in the match and my internet is totally fine?

6 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• defaultuk

just happened again,and i get another matchmaking ban?

• Sagadatter
    Sagadatter Member Posts: 6

Been getting this a lot lately, albeit not always with a penalty. It always shows me as disconnected alongside the killer, but for other survivors it shows them as disconnecting alongside the killer.

• LapisInfernalis
    LapisInfernalis Member Posts: 4,205

I also get this sometimes but without a ban and a network error while my connection is still completely fine. If it happens when I'm in a swf, they all DC and it always looks like they and the killer dc'ed

• MaTtRoSiTy
    MaTtRoSiTy Member Posts: 1,868

Yeah I just had this too on PC, killer was either console or Windows/Epic so it is not platform related. Got no DC penalty either

Seems that as usual this last patch fixed a whole lot of bugs and introduced a whole lot of new ones lmao

(can't slam BHVR for this, it seems to happen with updates in pretty much every game).

• LapisInfernalis
    LapisInfernalis Member Posts: 4,205

That is basically how programming works. They even somehow got some animation desync and now Wesker has a desynced lobby animation with his tentagle again and Jeff has a popping eyeball (at least that one is fitting for Halloween).

• defaultuk

forgot to mention I'm also on pc (steam)

• WhirlBladeWing
    WhirlBladeWing Member Posts: 4

Yeah, this just happened to me too

Was wondering if it was a common issue or not and if I should be concerned. The only downside is the lost of pips and wasted time, and maybe an item?

• NOEDaddy
    NOEDaddy Member Posts: 93

I had it happen to me twice in a row while both games had the same cheater so I guess unless you were a full swf then one of the players is a cheater.