Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Permanent regressing generator (impossible to repair it back, no prompt)

gnehehe
gnehehe Member Posts: 510
edited October 2022 in Bug Reporting

Hi,

I faced this infuriating bug few days ago in a solo-queue game... against the killer class and perks combo that are god-like to prevent global generator progression.

• Killer: Doctor + 1 calm add-on
  • Build: BBQ + DMS + S:PR + Jolt/Surge

The survivor team managed to get to 1 generator left on the Plague map without being in the deadly 3-generators cluster situation (e.g., 1 generator near the pillars and 1 generator behind the central temple in the big diagonal)

I uploaded a small clip about the broken gen:

The generator was blocked by DMS, then was regressed by Jolt/Surge while being blocked (I though blocked generators could not be regressed by any means, btw). Few second later, once DMS was on cooldown, the generator was regressed again by S:PR.

At this moment, the generator was in a permanent regression state: it was impossible for survivors to repair it back (no prompt), even in madness-1/2. Thus, only 2 remaining generators were available for the survivors.

The cherry on the cake: this holy generator was almost completed (90+%) several times in the game, then went back to 0 due to the permanent regression oOo

This annoying bug was confirmed by another player after the 20+ minutes game:

I guess that the 10+ regression events, that this specific generator faced in the trial, completely broke its status at some point ...

TIA to investigate and fix this game-breaking bug!

3 votes

Pending · Last Updated