Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Camera angle is locked down when grabbed by Wesker

Bearded_Owl
Bearded_Owl Member Posts: 60

I play on PC but use a controller.

40% of the time, when a Wesker grabs me with his power and I lose a health state, my camera is locked down and I cannot look up.

This has been an issue since release for me.

Hard to record as I don't know when it happens, some Wesker matches, no issues, but been playing all day, has happened 4 times in the last 3 hours

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Bearded_Owl
    Bearded_Owl Member Posts: 60

One month later and still pending.

The Devs don't need to release fixes instantly, but at least acknowledge it's a problem so people feel like they are being heard.

I've noticed this camera bug only happens when I get grabbed but don't hit anything. I cannot look up, it isn't just a bug, it's game breaking.

If you aren't going to optimize controller settings for PC, remove the choice.