Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Outbreak Breakout not properly tracking

I am on Xbox Series S and I had escaped on RPD after opening the second gate and exiting through the gate. I met the requirements listed but I believe it only counts if you open the first gate and escape. It was East wing and I opened the front door gate.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Laluzi
    Laluzi Member Posts: 6,092

Is it still displaying no progress? Outbreak Breakout is like Power Moves in that it's often slow to tick up progress and it might appear five-ten minutes after the fact.

I've done it with the second gate and gotten progress.

• darkshadows8326
    darkshadows8326 Member Posts: 393

I was at 70% before the match and was still at 70% several hours later, I eventually got into another match and opened the first gate and exited the trial which it counted that one.