Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

PC - No timed Broken status effect indicator for Terminus

Ghoulstab
Ghoulstab Member Posts: 12

I doubt this is PC only but just in case, I've tagged it as such.

What I've noticed ever since the perk Terminus hit live servers is that if you are playing as survivor, regardless of characters, maps, other perks, etc. that when you open the exit gates while under the effects of Terminus the presumption would be that the Broken status effect would turn into a timer on the right side of the HUD, such as when you're affected by perks like:

• Deliverance
  • For The People
  • Renewal
  • Forced Penance

or Killer add-ons such as:

• Bubba's Rusted Chains
  • Legion's The Legion Pin
  • Twins' Weighty Rattle

Should Terminus not behave the same as these perks/add-ons seeing as once the exit gates are open, Terminus is no longer a permanent status effect and now has a 30 second timer? While I as a player am aware it is 30 seconds, the timer would be extremely helpful for knowing exactly when I and/or other survivors could begin healing, seeing as it is highly preferable to be healthy if you want to go for a safe unhook during the end game collapse.

It also appears that some players who may not have read Terminus' description or perhaps not played against it enough are even aware that is how the perk functions, as anecdotally evidenced by a friend I've played with as well as a number of other survivors in post-game chat I've spoken to.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments