The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Prestige catch up

ZakRs1
ZakRs1 Member Posts: 11
edited October 2022 in Feedback and Suggestions

Hey, firstly I'd like to say thank you for the prestige catch up, a lot of players -I'm sure- would have gotten characters up in levels purely for the teachables, and had they known what was going to happen would have prestiged them to level 3 sooner, so I think it's a really nice update. Sadly, I'm sure there are many in the same boat as me, who simply levelled them to level 40 for their teachables instead of level 50, and then dumped countless bloodpoints into the same character who was gaining no benefit. I'm really grateful for the catch up (though it may sound like I'm complaining), but I would really appreciate it if it was extended to characters level 40+. I would even level the last 10 levels myselves ie if you jumped them to prestige 2 level 40 instead of prestige 2 level 50

Comments

• M1_gamer
    M1_gamer Member Posts: 346

yea i wish they atleast gave 1 prestige level for 40+ characters. but it was still nice with an extra 2 levels since this update. got a free p6 cheryl lol

• DarkSkysz
    DarkSkysz Member Posts: 22
    edited October 2022

I am confused, the bonus prestige was already gave out? Because Ihave almost all my survs at p1 and they are still p1 after the update today.

Ah nvm...guess I found out why... p0 lvl 50 gets prestige bonus but a p1 lvl 1 don't...