Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Wesker ability - Dead Hard bug

VaporLion
VaporLion Member Posts: 386

So there is currently a "bug" that Wesker sometimes slaps you against a wall and then dead hard triggers and sometimes it triggers instantly when he impacts on you. But there is even a another bug when he slaps you against a wall and dead hard triggers i just got into mending state and was also lying on the ground ( not exactly lying but in a weird grab state animation ). It seemed like the Killer couldnt hit me as well because he wiffed when it probably shouldve hit. The lying part fixed when i dropped a pallet.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• VaporLion
    VaporLion Member Posts: 386

And honestly i think the reason why this bug even exists is because dead hard does not trigger when u press it. there is a delay to it which is why i made another thread about dead hard not working correctly.