Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

New Archives design was not designed with ultrawides in mind

Hi,

as title says, all aspects of Archives - selected Tome, Compendium and Rift especially - look really ugly after the new update on ultrawide. Now I know that you as devs have been ignoring (other words would fit better but I'll avoid stronger language here) ultrawide playerbase for years, but the Archives were the only place were we, as players, could see characters not zoomed. That's not the case anymore, as presented on this screenshot - I can barely see how the cosmetic looks like.

And this is not even the tallest character in-game, I'm dreading of just thinking how characters like Nemesis would look like in this menu, seeing that I'm only able to see his teeth in other menus.

The Current Tome looks zoomed, but it's not as bad as Compendium, where it is barely possible two rows of progress of Tomes. Why not use ultrawides extra space and allow extra Tomes to be displayed, rather than zoom everything?

It's not that these menus are not functioning properly, it's just a poor design and looks bad on the eyes. Would appreciate zooming it out. Most important is the Rift hovewer - if one is not able to see the cosmetics, he would be more discouraged to purchase premium pass.

So, devs, once again ultrawide community asks of one of two things - either give us a most basic option of changing the resolution, or change the FoV scailing from Ver- to Hor+ (even if just for the menus!). Both options would solve most of the problems that this playerbase has, and had for so many years.

Thanks!