Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Audio Bug (& more bugs)

espooked
espooked Member Posts: 465
edited October 2022 in Bug Reporting

Alot of killers sometimes don't make sound when using their abilites from the survivor POV, For ex: Huntress doesn't make a sound when she winds up a hatchet, or Blight does not make a sound when he rushes. This is only a few times a match that happened after this update. I don't know how to screen record on PC, I wouldve recorded it for you guys

Also, Alot of bugs when playing Survivor. A Dead Hard hit put me in the crawl animation (but I have the speed as if I am running normally). I assume the other players can see this bug too from their screens.

killers have been bugging places like when theyre vaulting, it looks like theyre teleporting through the window instead of the vault animation.

All of this happened after yesterdays update

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated