Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Is impossible to solve Pinhead cube

Rule_12
Rule_12 Member Posts: 9

i was going aganist pin head normal game until i picked up the cube to solve it i was literally constantly being grabed by a hook mid solve i could not even get the bar loaded to 15% without getting kicked out of the progression bar

1 votes

Not a bug · Last Updated

Comments

• Zokenay
    Zokenay Member Posts: 1,158

You mean his chains? yeah thats not really a bug, thats why you gotta grab it before the Hunt begins cause otherwise it can be a nightmare to solve it.

• blue4zion
    blue4zion Member Posts: 2,773
    edited October 2022

The chains stop appearing once you are working on the box.

BUT- Chains that are already appearing will not vanish, you have to dodge a chain then work on the box.

I believe if you have to break a chain, the next one will already be appearing by the time you break so you cannot break a chain then work on the box.

• MeneLaw
    MeneLaw Member Posts: 341

Not a bug .if the chain hunt is active ,u need to dodge 1-2 or 3 chains before solving the lament.

• Rule_12
    Rule_12 Member Posts: 9

oh well i didn't played the game in a while soo when i comed back and that was my first game i was thinking is a bug and i dc

• Tranquil_Blue
    Tranquil_Blue Member Posts: 335
    edited October 2022

Just to piggyback on what others have said, it's technically not a bug BUT it can feel a bit oppressive sometimes (especially since there are cases where you simply HAVE TO solve the box during a Chain Hunt).

However, there is a reliable way to solve the box during a chain hunt. The chains spawns in groups of three, so let three chains hit you, then remove them, and then there will be a break where you can 100% solve the box without interruption (you might be able to dodge them instead of letting them hit you). I wish the game would teach you this so more players knew about it.