Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

PC - [Missing translation]: "Your current progress will be applied to the next tier" - the rift

etms51
etms51 Member Posts: 607
edited October 2022 in Bug Reporting

Description: When i launch the dead by daylight program from steam, i'm awaiting which the game is loading about main menu. I click on the "The Archives" button, i can see the various quests about this new tome 13 - Malevolence, and i click on the "The Rift" button . Here i can see a table with more rewards for the Battle Pass.

At the bottom center where under the premiums of the battle pass premium there are two texts. Below the text "Unlock the rift pass to start earning premium rewards!" there is the following text that has not been translated into Italian (Screenshot 1)

If I change the language to English there is no problem. (Screenshot 2)

WHAT TO ADD IN THE DESCRIPTION

Step 1 : I launch the game

Step 2 : I click on the "The Archives" button on the main menu

Step 3 : i can see the various quests about this new tome 13 - Malevolence, and i click on the "The Rift" button .

Step 4 :At the bottom center where under the premiums of the battle pass premium there are two texts. Below the text "Unlock the rift pass to start earning premium rewards!" there is the following text that has not been translated into Italian (Screenshot 1)

Step 5: If I change the language to English there is no problem. (Screenshot 2)

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

• Frequency of the issue: Always
  • Version game: 6.3.0
  • Platform: PC - Steam

Missing translation: "Your current progress will be applied to the next tier"

Italian translation: "Il tuo progresso attuale verrà applicato al livello successivo"

DOCUMENTS TO ADD

Image 1 =>

Image 2 =>

I hope this missing translation will be translated into italian language <3 <3 <3

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated