Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

PC - many bugs between items and interactions when using controller in PC

I use controller on PC (Steam)

Step 1 : Input bindings : "Use item" -> RT / "Pick up item / Interactions" -> RB

Step 2 : Go in-game and cross your fingers (any surv, any map, any perks (but more bugs with Boon of healing and Flashbang))

Step 3 : Find an item by any mean (start with one/chest/Flashbang perk...)

Bug 1 : Can't heal with a medkit in a boon totem of healing (just happened last game)

Bug 2 : Can't use toolbox on a gen to repait it (but can sabotage hooks)

Bug 3 : Can't repair gen or do any action (like unhooking someone, healing) when any item equipped (have to drop it to do the action) (happened mostly with a map)

Bug 4 : Can't repair some side of gens when Flashbang equipped

When i say "Can't" this means the option doesn't exist and pressing RT (to use item) or RB (to do the action) does nothing when this have to normally do sth.

Theses bugs appear randomly and way to often to have to report it. In the same game theses bugs can appear and disappear randomly.

There is no crash (caused by theses bugs) so im not sure that logs will help.

I have tried 2 different controllers and theses bugs persists.

Do you have any idea of what can cause theses bugs? and what can i try to fix it as it appears randomly?

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated