Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Nurse camera clipping through objects while blinking?

ASusSheep
ASusSheep Member Posts: 42

On PC, I played Nurse a while ago and was blinking around while chasing a survivor in a set of walls. It was a while ago and it happened pretty quick so I can't be certain that I'm remembering it correctly. I think I blinked diagonally through a wall, along the length of the wall, and as I did so I saw the survivor on the other side.

This happened twice I think, but I don't remember the details of the second occurrence, just that I caught a glimpse of the survivor's model through an obstacle as I blinked.

The first occurrence was on Garden Of Joy, and the second occurrence was on one of the Macmillan maps, Groaning Storehouse if I remember correctly.

I wasn't sure if it was a bug or working intended similar to Hillbilly's camera at the end of a chainsaw dash. I played normally the first time and went for the down, but the second time I ignored the survivor I saw, wanting to try and play fair just in case it was actually a bug.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated