Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

The killers camera can clip through the walls when they vault the window to drop in The Game

ASusSheep
ASusSheep Member Posts: 42
edited October 2022 in Bug Reporting

On PC, I was playing Clown and chasing a survivor in The Game(Gideon Meat Plant) who vaulted the window that drops you into a room adjacent to the freezer room. As I vaulted after him and dropped down, my camera clipped through the walls of the cylinder you fall through, and I guess through other walls as well since I could see his character model crouched in the freezer room. Upon heading over there I confirmed that it was indeed him.

This was quite a while ago, probably a few months, so I apologize if this has since been fixed.

I can't say for certain if this was the only incident or not.

Edit: Iirc I recently was in the same situation while playing a different killer, and this time the camera behaved normally, without clipping through anything as I dropped down. But I haven't tested it with Clown.

Post edited by ASusSheep on
1 votes

Pending · Last Updated