Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Not receiving requests to play together, plus Connection Lost errors

TragicSolitude
TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 7,195

New problem since the most recent update: My friend sends me requests to play, and I don't receive them most of the time. I have to restart the game for his requests to appear. I've had this happen on the main menu, I've had it happen when I'm on the killer screen, and I've had it happen on the survivor screen with and without a side menu open. My friend is on PS4 and I'm on Switch.

I'm getting more random "Connection Lost" errors. This happens on PS4 and Switch when on the menus.

I've experienced some crashing issues when looking at the Archives. Happens on both PS4 and Switch.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 7,195

Oh, just had the game completely crash mid-match. Nothing was going on, two people were dead, the killer had chased me and my friend off gens, no one was injured, there was nothing going on, but the entire game crashed. (Nintendo Switch)

The game is seriously less stable since the last patch.