If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

BP Offering's except Arcane Dowsing Rod are rejected

Options
Turretcube
Turretcube Member Posts: 428
edited October 2022 in Bug Reporting

Platform: PC

Description: WHen using an offering that isn't Arcane dowsing rod, instead of being burnt it is flung off screen, the effect's of the offering do not take affect.

Reproduction: Use an Offering that isn't Arcane Dowsing Rod

Occurance: Everytime so far.

Edit: It has been noted as a Known Issue in the latest Bug Fix.

Post edited by Turretcube on
25 votes

Acknowledged · Last Updated

Comments

• ChurchofPig
    ChurchofPig Member Posts: 2,731
    Options

And it's still taking your offering like it worked despite it being tossed out. Which usually means that you get it back because it wasn't used.

• Jotanl
    Jotanl Member Posts: 12
    edited October 2022
    Options

I've had this happen, but it's visual only. You still get the point boost.

Edit: Saw a video of someone else where this happend and he did not get bonus points. Seems very inconsistent.

Edit 2: Check my latest comment. The bug is only visual for items with the tag "personal" it seems to be actually rejected by anything else.

Post edited by Jotanl on
  • Terion
    Terion Member Posts: 810
    Options

Yes ive also noticed this, only with the bloodpoints offerings that is, i have tested it with a brown salt bag as offering and it didnt got rejected, moris work too.

Also the hook distance offerings and map offerings work.

• DubbSpace
    DubbSpace Member Posts: 3
    edited October 2022
    Options

The bonus BP offerings that are stackable, like BPS, flans, anniversary cakes, bound envelopes and for some reason hollowed shells(I haven't seen it but I heard someone mention it before) are the ones that are being rejected and flying off screen to the upper left. These items are not being returned to your inventory. Items that don't get rejected are the personal BP offerings, brown yellow and green, escape cakes, survivor puddings and yellow envelopes. This only happens when the Dowsing Rod event item is offered. It does not happen when the event offering is not used. This can happen when anyone brings the event offering.

• Jotanl
    Options

There... Might be something to this. Pretty sure when I've run survivor pudding it went through. If i was a betting man i would guess that the reason is the way the offering is phrased might make a conflict if it's coded in the same way.

It might reject the offerings which has "stack" in it because the blood points on arcane dowsing rod does not mention "stacks" but somehow this ends up screwing over the one who used the offering.

As for Hollow Shell, I've noticed that it actually does not have the personal tag for some reason.

• roundpitt
    roundpitt Member Posts: 578
    edited October 2022
    Options

I noticed my Bloody Party Streamers getting thrown off the screen, didn't think anything of it though. So you are saying I wasted 9 Bloody Party Streamers? 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Ah, depression

• FeryGEN
    FeryGEN Member Posts: 627
    Options

6.3.1 Looks like they didn't fix it right?

• Turretcube
    Turretcube Member Posts: 428
    Options
  • Jotanl
    Options

They disabled blood point offerings that are not personal. However, killer BP offerings still seems to be rejected. My guess, as previously stated, is because all killer BP offerings except Survivor Pudding lacks the "Personal" tag for some reason. I don't know if i have to start a new bug report for this to be seen, but it would be nice if they were consistent with disables.