Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

[SWITCH] Audio stuttering & this results in Game Crash

So this is a rare Issue but happened to me 4 times since the latest Patch.

It starts with Audio Stuttering (I hope all what I say is understandable, My English is not the best) and this are getting worse over time. And after that the Game crashes and the Switch closes it.

Unfortunally I cant add any Clips, Screenshots of it because the Dev Team disabled the Video Capturing on Nintendo Switch almost 2 years ago.

I can only describe the Audio issue with the following text if that help somehow. Normal Audio - 1 Seconds Mute - Normal Audio - mute again. And that is getting worse and worse over time until the Game crashes.

Thanks God the Disconnect Penality is off (I guess, at least I dont get any timeout for that crash) because they are seveal issues force me to close the Game (like having the fall down animation all game which results in: No Gens for me and random disconnects

1 votes

Need more info · Last Updated

Does the issue still occur frequently after the release of 6.3.1?