Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Unsnuffable boon on Wretched shop - Autohaven map

• Platform - probably all
  • Map - Wretched shop
  • Description of the issue - Boon in the structure by the shack is unsnuffable - the gap is probably too small for any killer to fit since it didn't fit Ghostface
  • Steps to reproduce - just come up to boon to try to snuff and get no prompt from any side, including when crouching
  • Frequency of the issue - probably frequent, only saw it once so far
  • Video - https://youtu.be/G5HwrJwW4LY

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Happsta
    Happsta Member Posts: 79

I'll add to this post so not to make a duplicate, but I found an unsnuffable totem on blood lodge today as clown.

I tried multiple times to snuff it, but it seems that dumpster and wall is fat shaming me. This was on the right top corner of the map, facing the blood lodge main building. It was one of the new tiles with a T vault a pallet wall opposite and this weird added wall section that had this totem spawn. I'm guessing this might be an autohaven wreckers map issue.

• Seanzu
    Seanzu Member Posts: 7,526

While I'm not support I think the best thing to do is take a screenshot of the pause screen when submitting issues like this as it'll provide the "seed" for the map generated and the devs can then copy it.

• Dado_Hajduk
    Dado_Hajduk Member Posts: 1

Same happened to me yesterday as Wraith. It is 100% a problem with the new tiles, they probably didn't test the totem on killers (snuffing) but only on survivors with cleansing and blessing. It is very easy to fix, just make more space, and they should do it very fast because now survivors have an unfair advantage.

• Réghnach
    Réghnach Member Posts: 1

Also had this issue; here are screenshots of the tile and map info.