Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Hit validation seems to be broken (especially with Wesker)

Attckcat
Attckcat Member Posts: 58
edited February 5 in Bug Reporting

Hit validation doesn't seem like it's been working for a while, hits are going through pallet stuns, and in Weskers case, not only does he get the grab hit, but he slams you on the pallet you dropped in front of him.

This has happened to me twice now. Wesker dashes into dropped pallet and gets stunned, gets grab, then slams me into it. Like don't I at least stun him out of the grab?

Pick one or the other, either the killer gets the hit, or the pallet drops, not both.

Also, extremely laggy killers are getting their hits from well beyond window range.

Post edited by Rizzo on
1 votes

Not a Bug · Last Updated

The issues described are related to latency.

Comments

• Attckcat
    Attckcat Member Posts: 58
    edited February 5

Hard to believe this is bug is still 'Pending' over a year later.

Are there any plans to fix this? Was it disabled for wireless console killers? Was it made so lenient as to be irrelevant?

I'm having killers get grabs on me after I've let go when at the VERY most it should have been a melee attack. And it's really frustrating to be getting hit after a vault meters away from where a red connection killer is getting lag hits.

Since I originally wrote this I've had many, MANY Weskers lag slam teleport me to their side of a pallet I've just dropped. Not to mention all the hits through dropped pallets.

Any update? Anything? Just say its intentional so I can stop wondering.

I remember at least a few weeks where it was working great back when the feature launched. And then it silently vanished. What happened?

This discussion has been closed.