We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Hemorrhage Idea

Currently, I like the idea of bleeding out over time against hemorrhage, but I think I can be a little unforgiving, especially when fighting against sloppy butcher. It would be nice if there was a “deep heal” mechanic where half of your healing progress cannot be reverted eg: if you heal for 50% of your health, hemorrhage will not regress your healing progress below 25%. It just makes it so being a split second away from being fully healed when having to hide isn’t as punishing

Comments

• YOURFRIEND
    YOURFRIEND Member Posts: 3,389

Gutting an already mostly-pointless status effect?

Sure, why not.

• Lastchild
    Lastchild Member Posts: 333

I disagree.

The haemmorage effect is fine as it is now.

It's comfortable for an M1 killer and nothing hard to deal with being a survivor.

• TeabaggingGhostface
    TeabaggingGhostface Member Posts: 3,108

Maybe with perks like solidarity, resurgence and reactive healing

• Crowman
    Crowman Member Posts: 9,440

I don't see a point to making this change. The point of a perk like sloppy butcher is to make healing take longer and force survivors to have to commit.

• Devil_hit11
    Devil_hit11 Member Posts: 8,444

the point of his change is that he hates hemorrhage and wants it to be useless. He should suggested a change like hemorrhage does not activate instantly, but instead take 80 seconds to activate.

• Pumpkinbros
    Pumpkinbros Member Posts: 425

there has only been 1 time where the regressing healing actually affected me, a zombie was chasing me, and it was impossible to heal, however, that being 1 against like 5 million times where it didn't really matter to me... i don't think it needs a change sorry

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,764

My only problem with Hemorrhage right now is how it mostly invalidates perks such as Resurgence, Solidarity, and Reactive Healing.

Beyond that, I think the mechanic is fine as it is.

• GrimReaperJr1232
    GrimReaperJr1232 Member Posts: 1,693

Hemorrhage is an extremely situational status effect as is. It requires the killer to have injured you, likely an M1 killer with Sloppy, either have hooked you/let you go, then you'll need to start healing, then the killer needs to interrupt the heal, and then you'll need to have not gone down since if you are downed, that lost heal progress doesn't matter.

• not_requested49
    not_requested49 Member Posts: 1,979

No.

Fine as is, i dont even mind it much as survivor. Sure it can be anniying at times but thats the point lol, survivors arent supposed to *like* it