Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Personal Bloodpoint Offerings for Killer Rejected with Arcane Dowsing Rods

semercury
semercury Member Posts: 32

I tested this post kill switch, because I had noticed my personal offerings rejected prior when playing killer.

I am on PC, tested this specifically with The Oni, but it appears to have happened at least with The Legion as well, and most likely other killers.

When using personal bloodpoint offerings alongside event offerings, they fly away as if rejected during the offering screen before the match. At the end of the match, I do not receive the points for them. Please see the following pictures:

As you can see, despite using the Devout Raven Wreath, I did not receive any bonus bloodpoints for Deviousness, as both my score and my points earned are the same. Additionally, I did not receive the offering back after the match.

I have tested this previously with a brown bloodpoint offering and the hollow shell on other killers, and the same thing occurred.

Everyone else is more than welcome to chime in with other offerings tried for more evidence, as I did not test every single personal bloodpoint offering for killer. Survivor personal bloodpoint offerings appear to be working as intended, but I will be saving my Escape Cakes until this is all cleared up just to be on the safe side.

3 votes

Pending · Last Updated