Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Any platform - Basekit BT not triggering (no endurance)

I hit a Mikaela the same instant that she unhooked a Haddie. Mikaela went down but Haddie still got unhooked, it looked like she unhooked herself as Mikaela was on the floor. I hit Haddie very soon after - she didn't make any distance since she 'unhooked herself' so I basically hit her as soon as my M1 cooldown from Mikaela was done, so she was unhooked for less than 5 seconds when she went down.

She did not use Deliverance and she did not unhook herself with M1. Mikaela did the unhook but went down as the animation completed. Haddies unhook animation got weird, she just did a T-pose somewhat close to the ground and then unhooked.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

• I played Spirit, however I would guess this can be recreated with any killer and probably not just M1.
  • The only perk that procced was my Eruption. No other perks procced.
  • All 5 players ran the Arcane Dowsing Rod.
  • This was on Yamaoka, the one with the temple in the middle and the creepy dolls. I don't think the map matters.
  • I've only seen this happen once. I would assume it's difficult to recreate as it's a very tight timing and possible that one or two of the players needs to have high ping.

The Mikaela seemed to experience lag spikes and had the red ping bar come and go. This probably made her go down before unhooking on my screen but finish the unhooking on her screen.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated